Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012

346/366 - 11. December 2012

Even more sick

Babygirl had one of her worst nights ever. She has high fever, lots of pain and is teething badly. Comforting her during the night just worked with nursing... and even this was hard work! 
Lina stopped again and again, to suddenly start crying desperately. I felt so so sorry for her. 
But it was difficult to stand for us as well... 

Some times I didn´t exactly know if I should go over to her room and shout or cry with her and hold her tight... of course... I held her close and kissed her hot head and face a million times!

The day was a wee bit better... but whining and being sick went on. My girl wasn´t really in the mood for playing or being on her own. So I had her in the carrier for a while... made christmas cookies together with omi and tried to keep her calm. 


Then... after refusing her nap... she suddenly fell asleep...


I´m never ever more thankful for our perfect breastfeeding relationship than in situations like this... when my baby is not feeling well, is not willing to eat or drink anything except milk and demanding for extra cuddles to calm down with nursing! How precious are these boobs!?

In the afternoon I went out for an hour... with a real bad feeling... and when I returned my sweet boy had fallen asleep on the sofa. He played sleeping with opi... bahaha... and did not get up any more. So I thought about him to be ill too... and he was... high fever like his sister!


Oh I hope my babies are feeling better tomorrow... my heart is so sad!

Love you to the moon and back my babies,

Mama

2 Kommentare:

  1. This is a beautiful post (thank goodness for breastfeeding) but I am so sorry they are both so poorly. Get well soon Max and Lina. I adore your breastfeeding pics everytime.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, so sorry that your babies are sick! Breastfeeding is such a blessing for comfort. Sounds like maybe Lina has an ear infection since she was stopping to cry out. Hope they get to feeling better soon.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016