Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012

341/366 - 06. December 2012

Tradition

Spent lots of time in the mall today to meet Saint Nikolaus.The children go over to him sitting on a bench. He is talking to them and the older kids can even recite a poem if they want to. Then, the Saint man is giving them a little bag containing sweets,fruits and nuts.

Max was so incredibly thrilled and not a bit restrained. I prepared him at home, told him about the last times we met the big man with the white beard, showed him pics... and I´m sure he could remember that he once met him!? Max ran over to him in the first moment he saw Saint Nikolaus. This was too cute! All children were waiting in a row but our, normally very cautious boy, went over and said "Hello"!


Miss Lina wasn´t enthusiastic at first... but she was after she got these great sweet! Oh my girl...

Going there is great fun every year... can´t believe how many things are changing every single time!

This is my cute new babyboy 2009...  3 weeks old... as little as the sweetsbag!



First time in the mall meeting Saint Nikolaus... 2010



The four of us going there for the first time... 2011



Afterwards we were doing some shopping again and enjoying the christmas decoration... stressfree and wonderful being together with my lovely family.




In the evening we surprised Max and Lina with some cute little gifts... 



A day full of surprises, bright eyes, love and laughter!

I am.... happy... and... full of love for my family!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Loved the photos of Max over time, cool to see how much he's grown and changed!

    I also liked seeing how your Santa looks there. Interesting to see how he is interpreted in different cultures.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the baby picture of Max, It's amazing how much he has grown! And I think it's so cool that you guys have St. Nicholas to take pictures with. I was wondering, what are those two scary looking guys with horns?

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016