Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2012

358/366 - 23. December 2012

Lights

The day before christmas is our actual preparation day. We tidy up and clean the house, do all laundry and usually do some shopping but not so this year because the 23rd is a sunday. Then I prepare all our desserts. I make Creme brulee, Mousse au chocolat and some Parfait. This year it didn´t work at all and... I was quite annoyed. Maybe I´m going to change them some day (or next year) because of all the yummy sweets I was collecting on Pinterest this year. We´ll see!?

In the evening, when the children are in bed, we are normally decorating the tree... not so this year because hubby did not buy the tree himself but somebody else did and so... unfortunately it turned out... freaky... totally curved and lopsided... I was quite annoyed.

So... we didn´t have anything else to do. To spend some good and relaxed time together as a family we decided to visit the Advent market in the evening to let the children take a look at all the beautiful illumination... and this was the highlight of the day. Nothing annoying... just love!

Confessed... I was really nervous wether all the things I wish and want for the Christmas Day and Eve will be able to get done. No idea!


I´m looking forward to the following days... I LOVE the Holidays even more since there are our darlings Max and Lina!

All my love to you,

Mama

2 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely! Hope it all worked out beautifully and can't wait to see the pics. I am always a little anxious about doing everything too but we made things simpler this year and played with the children more. Lots of love this Christmas. xxxx5

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. They are adorable all rugged up, I love the photo of Max checking on Lina. And I am jealous of those lights!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016