Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2012

339/366 - 04. December 2012

Alone

Usually, when I go to the mall with both my babies, I go with somebody else because it´s much more easy and safe.When I´m alone it´s not possible to let Max and Lina run around because they would not stay by my side... and I´m too cautious and nervous not to have both of them in my sight at the same time.


Today we had an appointment at the hairdresser´s with Max. Lina was so well waiting in the pram. Afterwards we strolled through the mall... hardly people around us... and it worked perfectly. They were really good and not whining at all. I did some shopping and bought a book for Max, about what he was very thrilled. Lina was eating, nibbling and observing in the meantime. 

In the bookstore, where we always spend most of the time, the sweeties were quite a while playing in the wooden train. This was really great fun!

Thank you babies for being so wondeful to me!


Love,

Mama

2 Kommentare:

  1. Don't you love it when trips like that go so well?! I love the picture of Max getting his hair trimmed, so cute :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh it's so good they cooperated with you! And nice sharing at the end there!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016