Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2012

152/366 - 31. May 2012

Cutest siblings

Max is showing his sister lots of funny things and she is totally fascinated by him. Loves everything he is doing for and with her... 
Recently he showed her how to make babble noises with the lips....


... afterwards he needed some water by the reason of dry lips... and of course gave some to Lina too :-)


My heart is melting when I look at them...

Hello daddy... when you read these lines... we love love love and miss miss miss you!!!

5 Kommentare:

  1. Hi my family, my internet runs only a few minutes, so I had to write these words very fast. I love to read the blog, I miss you all enormous. Can't await to see you soon! Give my cute kiddies a sweet kiss from me! Love you, Daddy

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Just beautiful! So lovely for kids to play together nicely! Max is gorgeous big brother xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ahhh! Your two littlies are soooooo sweet. I love how big brothers look after their siblings. I especially love the picture of Max giving Lina a drink too :) my4boysandme

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. So cute!! How awesome are big brothers and sisters! My eldest has taken it upon herself to teach my youngest to talk - so hilarious! Love your blog!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. That first pic is so sweet - love the way she is mirroring him.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016