Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2012

123/366 - 02. May 2012

Our terrace

We spent the whole day outside. Everybody was waiting so very long for this time to come! Playing, eating, relaxing... great fun all day long!

Miss L. was so much enjoying her play and the warmth... sweet girl a wonderful summer is starting right now!


Max and I played a lot together. In the morning mowing with opi and watering the flowers, then a really extensive nap and in the afternoon he had the best mood for games.

I realized recently that Max is keen on different kinds of playing... reading, driving specificly with his vehicles, crafting, painting, doing skill games, puzzles and so on. This was the moment I decided to support him with homemade toys and other interesting stuff... and a "busy bag" is arising as well. 
To explain exactly what we are doing and learning at present I´m considering a post about "playing with a toddler". 


Clever boy... you are wonderful... your understanding amazes me again and again!

4 Kommentare:

  1. I hope you do the "Playing with a toddler" post. I;m sure I'd love it and find it very useful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I would love to see a playing with a toddler post too! The last picture of Lina (bottom right) - she looks a lot like Max. Is she crawling now? She looks like she is ready to be on the move!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It looks like such a beautiful day! I love miss L's little hat :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. looks like a wonderful time, so good to just chill out with the kids outside!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016