Montag, 28. Mai 2012

149/366 - 28. May 2012

Car museum

Continuing our trips, we visited a museum with very old cars and motorbikes this afternoon. My boy was strolling around and looking at the cars like a man. This was so cute! Uncle Florian, daddy´s brother joined us today and took so many lovely pictures. 
Confessed... his pics are much better than mine and so I feel free to take them for my today´s post ;-) Thank you!

Love you my sweethearts, wonderful time together with you!

By the way: we are very sad about the fact that daddy is leaving tomorrow for a one week holiday to Greece. He is going with his office colleagues... hope he will have a good and relaxing time there.
We will miss you my love!

This is the great photographer

2 Kommentare:

  1. I will be thinking of you for the next week. I know it's hard to have daddy away. I hope it is a good time for him, and a chance for you and the kids to bond in a special, different way. I have learned so many things about myself and my kids in these weeks my husband has been away. These are very good photos of your fun day out!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a great family photo! And I love Max's expression in that first one, such a handsome, thoughtful boy :) Hope you have a good week with your love gone, I know it's always hard!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016