Dienstag, 15. Mai 2012

136/366 - 15. May 2012

Happy Half  Birthday!

Max is two and a half today. So I wrote an extended post for this special event. I wanted to describe his characteristics and writing a milestone update. 

So please check out the side "Max at 2,5 years! Happy Half Birthday!"


Earphones

It´s an interesting fact that little ones prefer inappropriate stuff to their toys. Miss L. wanted to have my earphones today and was rebelling when I took it away because she always put it into her mouth.



 Love you babes, hugs and kisses from mama!

2 Kommentare:

  1. I'm glad that V isn't the only one who protests (loudly, often!) when I take away the "toys" that aren't hers! Such a great angry face!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wise Mama to take them away. I had an old iPod shuffle get ruined by baby chewing a few years ago. And I have a bite mark in the power cord of my laptop, not from a pet! LOL! Going to read about Max!!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016