Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2012

131/366 - 10. May 2012

Family support

I was totally ill today. Started with a bad headache and a chill and ended with fever. So the daily duty was nearly impossible to manage. Because of this opi came over very early to play with the kids and making breakfast for Max. Later omi Irmi joined them while I was sleeping again.

Omi Irmi and Max were using the play doh and had so much fun because omi is very creative. Happily I got up in time to take a pic.


In the meantime opi went to pick up his new car. He won it! When he came home he showed it to us. Oddly, but Max wasn´t enthusiastic at all. He was more likely restrained and a bit afraid. When I sat in he started to cry and wanted me to get out. Maybe he thought I would go away?


In the afternoon opi was cooking for us and afterwards playing with Max and Lina while I was sleeping again.
Then papa came home and went outside with my boy while Miss L. was sleeping. In the evening he did the care. The children had their first bubble bath and enjoyed it visibly. First Max didn´t want to sit down but then he liked it. Oh... he has a really cautious phase at present!?



I thank all of you for your wonderful support! It would have been incredibly hard to spend this day without help. Fortunately I have so lovely people around me! And my children were so good today... 

I love love love you... that´s all I can say!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Love the Lina with the bubbles on her head. Those teeth are beautiful! And the picture of brother and sister in the tub is priceless.

    Sorry to hear you are ill. Get well soon.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lina does look great in the bath! A new top tooth coming in, too? I hope you feel better very soon.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It was so lovely to play with Max and a little bit with Lina, and I was very sorry for you, my dear, being so ill! Still can remember how it was to feel so sick and having no support at all...

    And its a reality, that I love these children more and more, they stole themselves into my heart and when I dont see them some days, I always are so much looking forward to see them - real little sunshines! Look at this sweet pictures of them...

    I love you all so much, my family!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016