Sonntag, 6. Mai 2012

126/366 - 05. May 2012

Cars

Max and daddy went to the yearly car exhibition in our town this morning. Both boys were really excited and could not wait to start. Actually Miss L. and I wanted to join them but my girl didn´t wake up in time. So the boys started alone... and I think some time on their own is important as well! 

They met some friends over there who were completely flashed that Max knows every single car brand rolling by! This is remarkable! 

Darling, you are such a good and clever boy... I love you


Mia

In the afternoon we visited lovely friends of us. Their daughter is at the same age as Max and they really like playing together. My boy was a bit in high spirits and this is very unusual. Normally he is acting calmly and not screaming or tirelessly jumping. But he was so full of energy that the afternoon turned out louder than generally. 
Happily no one cried or was grumpy and so the action was well to endure. 

Max and Mia playing together in her playroom... so many cool toys she has! Max was enthusastic!
Miss L. loved observing the kids and was rolling about the carpet. Mia likes Lina very much and always wanted to cuddle and hug her and stroking her head. Happily they like each other because these are the only two girls in our circle of acquaintances :-)

Miss L. laughing with Mia

In between times Max was relaxed... holding a car and eating nibbles

Checking car brands
The three sweethearts posing


Lina found some new interesting toys as well

Look at my daughter... she is enchanting!
Sweet babies... had a joyful afternoon with you... I love you so!

2 Kommentare:

  1. wonderful photos. Your children are enchanting and beautiful! My boys would have loved looking at the cars also ;) my4boysandme

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Looks like such a lovely playdate. How impressive is that playroom!
    I love your words for your children. I can tell there is a lot of love in your home :)

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016