Montag, 7. Mai 2012

128/366 - 07. May 2012


Dear Max,

this afternoon we went to the hairdresser´s. Like always... you were such a good boy and let Veronica cut your hair without any resistance. And like always... she had some yummy sweets for you!


Afterwards we were strolling through the mall eating ice cream and shopping. Mama bought a little car for you which you didn´t put away... not even for bedtime!


This great time together just the two of us was so much fun, not exhausting at all... only relaxing! We definitely have to do this regularly. You enjoyed it visibly... smiling, giggling and joking and you told me hundreds of times: "Love you!"

Darling, you mean the world to me and being together with you 
fills up my heart with pure love!

Sweet daughter of mine,

in the interim - while mama and your brother were out - you were together with daddy and opi. They were playing with you and taking care. You employed them perfectly :-)

In the evening papa was bathing you and doing the evening care. It´s so wonderful to see how much he loves you and how much he loves to do this all for you!


Lucky girl... to have such a lovingly papa! My heart is melting when I see father and daughter together this cute! 

I love you all so so much!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Max looks so patient getting his hair cut. I, too, love pictures of my husband and our daughter. It is beautiful to see their relationship!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Daddy/little one photos are some of my favorite ones. I always love to see a good daddy!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016