Dienstag, 29. Mai 2012

150/366 - 29. May 2012

Farewell

Daddy left today. To see my two men saying goodbye was really sad. I´m sure Max will notice that papa is not here for a while but I´m trying to replace him as good as possible. 

In the afternoon they already had their first phonecall and Max was totally fascinated that papa is sitting in a plane. How cool!

Lina was sleeping in the meantime and I think she will be fine with papa´s absence. But papa... I think he will miss his loved ones very very much and will have a bit of heartache!?


Nevertheless we had a good time today. Had lovely visitors in the afternoon - a friend of mine with her cute babygirl Emilia. The children played together and we tried to have coffee and cake and a talk. It was such a good time after an incredibly long time we haven´t seen each other.
By the way... talking was a bit difficult ;-)

Evening care was no problem at all. Both babies were so good and I´m sure they enjoyed it.


Miss L. is no more sitting in the bath tub... getting on all fours and straighten herself up is the most important.

Max is taking his daily bath only together will the garbage truck... washing it again and again.


Sweethearts... thank you so much for supporting mama! Fortunately I have the best children in the whole world! 

Love Love Love, mama

2 Kommentare:

  1. That may be the most beautiful and serene picture you have posted of Lina. I love it! Such a gorgeous girl!
    And the picture of Max kissing Daddy. I'm sure you can't replace his Dad, but you can ease his absence, I'm sure.
    Hang in there!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hopefully it will be a fun quick week while their Dad is away. Mamas are not a great replacement, but we are very good nurturers and comforters. You will all do alright. Such lovely photos today. :)

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016