Freitag, 4. Mai 2012

125/366 - 04. May 2012

Sibling love

 
At present I´m very busy preparing a detailed post about playing with my 2,5 year old toddler.. collecting photos and ideas. In addition my Max has 30 months full on the 15th and so there comes a post about his development, knowledge and skills as well. 

Because of this my today´s storytelling drops out and I just share a beautiful photo of my little Max kissing his sister. Unfortunately I missed the perfect moment... but nevertheless it´s cute!

4 Kommentare:

  1. This is priceless!! ...and looks like a very perfect moment to me :-)

    Can't wait for your other posts!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That is absolutely adorable. They look like they adore each other so much and the love and happiness on their faces is priceless. Very beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That is a fantastic picture! They are so joyful together!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh my goodness, I love, love, love this pic, a perfekt moment with perfekt kids!!! Ly auntie

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016