Freitag, 18. Mai 2012

138/366 - 17. May 2012

Italy

Abbiamo trascorso l'intera giornata in Italia. E 'stato bello!

It´s wonderful how lucky we are to live near to a country that totally reflects the summer and holiday feeling. Strolling around and along the beach, feeling the fresh air coming from the sea, eating yummy pizza and gelati is of course one of the most relaxing changes of scenery.  

The children were good as always, sleeping on the drive down and enjoying the family time there. So I think it´s not necessary to write an extensively post... I just share our most wonderful activities and impressions! Enjoy!

Time spent with the family is just the best! I love you all so much!











2 Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous series of pics Rebekka! Love your breastfeeding shots - so special! I love family time too :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So many beautiful pictures! I love the breastfeeding photo. You look so relaxed and happy. I dont know what country you are in but it looks so wonderful!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016