Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012

124/366 - 03. May 2012

New wearing style

Miss L. is growing fast and so she became really heavy. Due to the fact that my daughter is extremly curious she loves to be carried. But to have her in front of me is exhausting sometimes. It´s difficult to do any work... strolling around is no problem.

So we tried the back pack and I liked it. Miss L. was not thrilled right from beginning but she settled in  soon.


Teeny tiny stuff

I don´t know why but my boy loves this completely little stuff to play with. He is looking at each piece in detail but what he is exactly doing.... I don´t know!?

Fortunately he never ever took anything into his mouth or was careless with dangerous things so I never had to be nervous when he was playing with inappropriate stuff. I took care and joined him and I had the feeling that he felt my trust into his skills!


Love you babies, hugs and kisses from mama

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love your wrap! Do you like your wrap or your sling more? I'm finding that V is getting very heavy to wear in the sling.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love your yard and the flowers!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016