Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012

143/366 - 22. May 2012

Rain

The warm days are gone and bad weather is back. Nevertheless my darling goes for walks with opi. Just putting on his raindress is no fun. He totally refuses and runs away but when it´s on he is alright and no more whining... so I think Max only wants to see how I react... maybe!?


Change

Lina made such a massive development the last two weeks. She is able to sit now, to crawl - on all fours and moving forward on the belly - able to straighten herself up, waving and is participating in everything she is interested in... and that is really everything :-)


Only four days and Lina has nine months full.  Hope to find a good idea for a picture called "nine months in and nine months out"!? 

LOVE you my sweeties,  you make me happy every day!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Yay for Lina!! So many milestones! Oh yes, testing mama to see how much he can get away with. We get that here too :-)

    Max and Lina look like they could be twins! I have an older brother that I resemble a lot too. I think it is a very cool thing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yes, my four year old boy is doing similar things, usually insisting he doesn't want it BECAUSE I want it. I hope it will be short lived for both of us. Lina is at such an exciting time in life!! I really loved time with each of my kids when they were 9 months old.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016