Montag, 21. Mai 2012

142/366 - 21. May 2012

Nap strike

Max doesn´t like his nap any more and is quite loud before falling asleep. He is singing, calling for mama or papa, calling for special cars, water or just screaming and waiting if somebody would release him.
His endurance is incredible and after a very long time he starts to cry and because it´s impossible for me to hear this for a while I go and take him out.

The result was that we decided to bring Lina to the grandparents next to us for having her nap at the same time. So she can enjoy the silence and sleep more than ten minutes ;-)

My boy is so busy with playing, running, discovering things, learning and walking that it´s totally mysterious for me how he can resist the possibility to sleep. But... that´s children!

Bad mood and fatigue is starting in the late afternoon. An exhausting time for all of us begins.
But everything is different at present... Max has his naps again... not every day but in between times.

Exactly this face I want to see after my darling had his necessary rest...


Musician

Little Lina discovered our music box today. She had lots of fun trying everything out. Very sweet!


All my love to you,

mama

1 Kommentar:

  1. I can't figure out how to get V down for naps without lots of yelling now. Hopefully it's a trick I'll learn soon! Max does look well rested though :) Lina is getting so big and so coordinated!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016