Donnerstag, 1. März 2012

061/366 - 01. March 2012

Mash

Just not to believe... Lina got her first mashed carots today. Cannot say she was enthusistic... there was more kind of gag reflex. Such a funny and cute face. I wanted to eat her!

When my girl was born I already thought about this day she would start to eat. For me it´s one of these days when an era ends. Like when the babies start to say mama, when they start to go, when they wean... and so on and so on. 

Yes... having children means that changes happen every day!


This was the moment before she had first contact with the new taste....


This was the moment... yes... I´ll never forget this crumpled face... 

Lina... you are so beautiful, your face, your facial expressions, your sounds... too much!

Strolling with omi

In the afternoon - after mash - we went to the near mall... shopping, playing, looking and eating ice-cream. Was such a nice time! 
The children enjoyed it and had fun. Hope to go there soon. Thank you omi for doing this with us!


Had great fun today... hugs and kisses from mama!

3 Kommentare:

  1. I love everytime I read the title of your blog. It is just so bright and cheery and your photos show this. Isn't it wonderful to see the faces of young ones as they experience things (especially taste and texture) for the first time. Not always a happy face but very expressionate. Beautiful photos and what great memories.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I always think it would be lovely is adults could be as honest about things as kids are - "Eewe! Gag! That was horrible!" - Life would be hilarious for all! Great shot capturing a perfect moment!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love her crinkly little nose, so cute!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016