Sonntag, 18. März 2012

078/366 - 18. March 2012

Easter decoration

My sweet boy helped me setting up the easter decoration. He was so happy doing this with me... hanging the eggs onto the bush, putting up the rabbits and  flowers... preparing all the lovely stuff. So cute seeing him sharing mama´s enthusiasm for decoration.


Miss L. was very curious for the dangling eggs and rabbits... Max was showing them to her. They are so veeery beautiful and enchanting siblings!


By the way: Lina was standing on all fours today... for the first time! Suddenly she was bobbing with her bottom in the playpen. I could eat her when I saw this. Too great!

Unfortunately bad photo quality. But I had to take the pic very quickly with my i-phone to capture this special first! Nevertheless... I love it!


How I love these nice sundays with my family... I love you all

4 Kommentare:

  1. I love your Easter tree! Max is very seasonal, too, in his brightly colored shirt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ahh I love the Easter tree :), think it's such a lovely idea!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh... now I know... it's called easter tree, not bush :-)

      Löschen
  3. I love your Easter decorations, so lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016