Dienstag, 20. März 2012

080/366 - 20. March 2012

Evening care

My babies and me spent long time in the bathroom this evening. Taking a long bath, giving them a soothing massage... of course taking some lovely pics and finally cuddling before going to bed.


 Miss L. was so staring at mama and Max joking around and laughing. Such a pretty girl my daughter and such a handsome boy my son! I´m so proud of my children!


Confessed I´m really in love with my darlings cute small feet. So I could not help but taking some feet photos too :-)


How I love these beautiful smooth skin!


Lovely sweethearts... sometimes I just don´t find enough words to tell you how much you mean to me! I love you incredibly!

4 Kommentare:

  1. you do have VERY beautiful children! And I am a sucker for baby feet.
    What a lovely evening ritual.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh! I love bath time! I love that it can turn my little beast back into a gorgeous warm angel. And I am with Sarah - baby feet are just so lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gorgeous baby feet! Bathtime is wonderful isn't it - calms them right down when they are babies.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. So beautiful! You have captured some wonderful moments!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016