Freitag, 23. März 2012

083/366 - 23. March 2012

Flowers

Mama planted flowers on our terrace today. It´s like holidays for the eyes after the grey winterdays. Max was so glowingly helping me...  decorating the arrangement with a little sheep. Cute!


Afterward my boy needed a break. Standing in front of the stone wall like a model type!


Little Miss L. joined us in her pram... playing with her toys. She was such a patient girl having fun watching us and listening to our talks. So lovely!


My sweeties, I love you! Had a wonderful day with you!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Love that middle photo where your little guy is in the background. Gorgeous shot!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ‎Jen Boote: Rebekka Steinwender your blog wouldn't let me post - here's my comment! Beautiful and so lovely for you to be looking forward to spring! We are having a very cold Autumn here at the moment xxx

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016