Freitag, 30. März 2012

090/366 - 30. March 2012

Sorrow

Little Miss L. had not her best day today. She didn´t sleep too much because she fell asleep in her pram and there was so strong wind outside that she woke up too early. 

In addition she is badly teething and I´m sure that´s very painful. Such a poor darling! 

Love you my girl, hope you will feel better tomorrow!


Screws and cables

Max joined his daddy today while he was preparing something in Lina´s room because she will get her new huge cabinet tomorrow. It was a bit stressful... Lina was extremely tired and Max didn´t want to share the tools. But nevertheless so cute to see him being totally fascinated by this stuff and daddy´s abilities.

Love you sweetie, you are so wonderful!

2 Kommentare:

  1. I'm sorry Lina was feeling bad, but her sad face is so cute!

    Max is such a good helper, I can't wait to see my baby boy helping his daddy :)

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016