Mittwoch, 7. März 2012

067/366 - 07. March 2012

Teeth time

My fairy got her first two teeth today. 
Mama herself was at the dentist´s this morning. So when I came home I just took a look into her mouth to see how far the break-through was advanced. Amazing... to touch the tips of her first teeth!

The night before was exhausting because she had a bit of restlessness in her little body. I felt so sorry for Lina because I awaited the arrival. All in all she is balanced and no bad mood to notice.
Just tired through the day... she fell asleep while breastfeeding and while Max was playing loudly. Normally my sweet girls is far too curious to drink when she hears any other noise!


Miss L. is very in need of love and affectionate. Happily we have a wonderful, new sling!

In the afternoon we took advantage of the sunny, but cold weather and went into our garden. Max was so full of joy to meet his lawn mower after the long winter rest again. This was so lovely!


My boy was strolling through the garden and playing with opi too. They were working... this means knocking nails into a wodden piece. Max loves this game... was totally upset when we took the nail away and told him that he was not allowed to take it inside. Mama had to comfort him. So cute!

Max, I love it so much when you let me hug and kiss you when being sad and upset!

In the meantime Lina was snuggling into the cloth and watching her brother. I´m sure I can see love and admiration for Max in her eyes!


I love you, most wonderful daughter in the world!


4 Kommentare:

  1. Poor Lina, teething is no fun. That first photo of her asleep after nursing is beautiful, what a pretty baby girl you have! I really loved your photos and stories today! The love you feel for your babies is evident.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. So lovely words, thank you Nicole for making me smile!

      Löschen
    2. I'm glad it made you smile! I answered your question about putting a collage in your blog post at the 366 group. Let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to help!

      Löschen
  2. Nicole is right, that first photograph of her beautiful little face is just breathtaking! It is sunny here too, I need to get out and enjoy it a little!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016