Mittwoch, 14. März 2012

074/366 - 14. March 2012

Unauthorized enter

There is no day passing by mama, papa and Max don´t have discussions about how dangerous screws are. So we took them away - and some toys which contain screws - down in the basement and some up into this cupboard. 

But he knows where we put them and so just climbed up the hanging cabinet and looked for his favorites. I was a bit shocked when I found him standing on the top for the first time. I talked to him calmly not to frighten him. Then Max turned around and smiled so cute at me that I could not rant at all!


Company

My Miss L. and me spent the whole afternoon in the garden. Max was at opi´s place - we live next to each other. So I could do some work and Lina was observing me. Sometimes she was a bit annoyed by the sunshine but made such a lovely face! Sweet princess!


Had a lovely day with my children, love you so much!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Your house is so lovely! I love her little hat, and cheeky Max!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Isn't he a little go-getter! You will have to be more clever with hiding places! :) Your little ones are so sweet!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016