Donnerstag, 8. März 2012

068/366 - 08. March 2012

Cuddles

My sweet princess, my wonderful big boy!

Sometimes I just cannot believe how lucky I am to have the most wonderful children ever! It´s such a delight to spend time with you... even it´s a completely normal day at home. 
We hug and kiss each other the whole day, always in need for closeness. I cannot believe there are indeed mothers and fathers who never ever cuddle their children. 

So cute, my Max is telling me "love you" so very often! Just while playing or when I´m changing his nappies or washing his hands he places his face to me and says "luv you". Isn´t this adorable?


These moments are the most wonderful ones... I will always remember them! 


Even the siblings kiss and cuddle each other... at least Max is doing... for the present!


You both make me so happy... incredible! I adore you!

3 Kommentare:

  1. So lovely! Your photos are so warm and cosy and full of love. And what a fabulous knitted jumper!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. There truly is nothing more rewarding than being a parent. And your posts have a wonderful way of reminding me of that. What a fantastic mother you must be! Max and Lina are lucky to have you too :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. All I can say, I love your blog and your pic´s ervery singel day, it´s like to stay with you "sweeties" every day, kiss and hugs from auntie!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016