Freitag, 9. März 2012

069/366 - 09. March 2012

Little helper

In the morning - right after our breakfast - mama is always cleaning the kitchen and tidying up the house. My boy doesn´t like this time at all. He wants to be carried then, wants me to play with him, wants sweets, wants his i-pad, wants to go out... but... never wants to play on his own.
Sometimes I feel really sorry for him then. Nevertheless I have to do this stupid housework sometime.

But one of my best ideas ever was... to involve him. Fortunately Max was very happy about my suggestion. I gave him a sponge and he started cleaning the kitchen cupboard at once.
So... NO whining today!

Please note: my sweetie has always a car in his hand... didn´t even want to put it away while working! Such a wonderful, funny son... I love you honey!


Afternoon trip

In the afternoon we went shopping with omi. Bought easter presents for the children, some other necessary stuff, finally some beautiful clothes for mama and... we were eating ice cream. It was very relaxing because we just took Miss. L. with us.  Max stayed at home and was playing in the garden with opi and papa!


How I love her look. She is such a beautiful girl... my baby!


Not the best pictures quality ever but nevertheless wonderful photos... 
my daughter and my mama! I love you!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Lots of happy moments! Sounds like a good day all around. Hooray!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ...so lovely pic´s from your girl´s afternoon and the new sling looks very comfortable...I like kiss kiss

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016