Dienstag, 13. März 2012

073/366 - 13. March 2012

Gardening

Today was the first day we spent nearly every minute outside. In the morning omi Irmi came over to visit the kids. Unfortunately Lina was sleeping soon but so she could completely focus on Max. 
They played with the swing, with the slide, played sand and had lots of fun together. Due to the fact that omi has much more time now Max is very familiar with her and every time looking forward to meeting her. It´s wonderful to have grandparents near who frequently spend time with the children. 
This is a great advantage for the babies and for the parents ;-)


In the afternoon daddy started to clean up our garden. Max really loves helping him although he was a bit disappointed this time because papa did not use the lawn mower. Unhappiliy the rake doesn´t make an engine noise.

It was so relaxing today with my sweetie because he is independent enough now to go outside and stay on his own for a while... and from time to time he had a look inside to see what I was doing and asking for some sweets or something to drink. Isn´t this a good toddler?


When my Miss. L. woke up I put her in the sling and went outside as well. Lina enjoyed so much being there...  she was astonished about every moving leaf, about papa working, about the cat strolling around, Max driving his trac and all the new noises and impressions she didn´t know yet.

Such a lovely face... concentrated, being amazed, learning and enjoing. I love you my clever baby!



All my love, hugs and kisses

Mama

3 Kommentare:

  1. Irmy Gottschling13. März 2012 um 22:49

    Dear Rebekka, I loved the time with Max and you very much, too! He is so sweet with his special talking, and very careful and staying in the moment when playing.. and I loved his new word for "funny(=lustig)", called: "lutsig"! ;0)

    I hope, next time I will have the opportunity to cuddle and play with Lina - maybe on Saturday? Have a good night and sweet dreams, my precious daugther-in-law... I am so happy to see you as such a wonderful Mum...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Glad the grandparents came over to help! They are really such a good help!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Grandparents are the best! We couldn't get by without ours (my daughter OR me!). Looks like a wonderful afternoon outdoors.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016