Dienstag, 27. März 2012

087/366 - 27. March 2012

Doctor

Today was another appointment at the doctor´s. Fortunately it´s no problem at all to go there. I told Max what´s going to happen... that she would have a look in his ears, his mouth, that she will palpate his belly and control his heart beat.
At least he will get an injection to stay healthy. I told him that this would hurt very shortly. Max looked at me thoughtfully and was okay to go there.

Not to forget... he´s going to meet John Deere there again ;-)

 
I took some yummy chocolate with a little toy in it with me and gave it to my boy when we went into the doctor´s office. So he was busy with nibbling... no resistance during the examination.
Max was so cute and funny... watching the doctor and commenting everything.

After the vaccination he cried just a few seconds... I know this serum is burning :-( 
Then he said: "Dress me!" Isn´t this lovely?


In the next moment he was playing on the floor with his tractor again... as if nothing had happened. 

I´m always talking with Max about everything what´s going to happen. Always telling him the truth without blandishing. Even it is pain or something unpleasant... I´m sure this helps incredibly... we never ever have any problem with anything. He is such a good child... no whining, no crying, no refusing!

My son, you are such a blessing, you fill my heart with joy!

Miss L. was relaxed too. During examintion she was smiling at the doctor and observing her good brother. Happily my babies are totally healthy... not even a cold for nearly one year. Hope to go on like this!


The serum was a bit painful too but she was also crying only a few seconds. I had her in my arms and  my girl was calm again. I feel so sorry for my children when they cry from pain!

At least a short check on the scale... 7300gram she has. 


 My daughter, my happiness... I love you with every beat of my heart! 

3 Kommentare:

  1. Brave little people, both. I'm glad they are healthy, may they stay that way for a long time!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a big brave little boy! Such cute pictures, as usual :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great photos of your expedition to the doctors. They are both very brave! I love the last photo, it will be such a great reminder of how small she once was! You are also very brave to write your blog in English, you are doing so well!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016