Montag, 5. März 2012

065/366 - 05. March 2012

Good manners

Had nice visitors today. Max´friend Paul was here and the two boys were playing together. They are so lovely but exhausting too. The noisiness is a challenge but when you see their happy faces and observe them having fun it´s not that bad any longer.

They were sitting at the mini-table drinking water from glasses. Sometimes they just don´t want to be babies any more. 
Cute, my boy while showing best table manners... good conditions for becoming a wonderful big boy!


New sling

I´m so happy about my parcel which arrived today. Ordered a new sling for my babygirl. Such a beautiful rose cloth. 
Tried to apply it at once and it worked perfectly. So easy to handle, much more simple than the older one. The longer sling makes a big knot on my back and this is a bit uncomfortable in some situations. 


While cooking our luch I could breastfeed my darling. She really enjoyed cuddling to mama and not having to wait. It was so great looking to her lovely face while she laid back. Best investment for a long time.


Beautiful Miss L... you spend lots of time being carried and this is now adjusted to your curiosity and attentiveness! I love you, my wonderful daughter!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Me again! That is a gorgeous sling! Such a soft gray color. I have a bright purple one that I love. You have such a lovely home, as well!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I love you to comment my posts :-)
      Thank you for the compliments!

      Löschen

07. November 2016