Sonntag, 4. März 2012

064/366 - 04. March 2012

Sunday joy

My Miss L. has a struggle with her first tooth at present. Her lower jaw is so swollen, just one or two days and the tip comes through. I feel really sorry for my poor girl. Nevertheless she isn´t grumpy at all or has a bad sleep... although I expect that. Wonderful how well-balanced she is!



It´s incredible what babies and children have to accomplish while growing up. Their joints hurt sometimes, they are getting and loosing teeth, which is hurting, they learn so much... exhausting for their body and brain, they have to handle frustration and have to do what their parents or other adults want them to do... at large.

Taking these facts into consideration you have to understand your children and support them even if or especially when they are grumpy or have bad mood sometimes. I always try not to forget that I have been a little girl myself... and I did not forget about many things I had to struggle with when I was a child. 

Most things are trifles in an adult mind but means so much for a child. Cuddling with the parents, spending time as family, taking meals together, making trips, laughing together... it´s especially this I remember I loved and wanted as a girl.

More than anything else I want my babies to be happy and grow up light hearted!

I love my babies with every beat of my heart... their happiness is my happiness!


A kiss good night from omi to cute Max!

4 Kommentare:

  1. Those photos are adorable. Your little girl is so adorable and looks so precious in this photo. And what a cute kissing photo. Love them.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. awwww adorable pictures. I love your blog with too - so very true

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Such a sweet kiss with his omi! And I love her hair bow! It reminds me of the show Strawberry Shortcake that I used to watch as a little girl.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Little Miss L you are so beautiful....Max and Omi too cute

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016