Sonntag, 25. März 2012

085/366 - 25. March 2012

Gardening

Max is spending most of the time outside. First wish in the morning "Garden!". He gets his lawn mower, his vehicles and his watering cans out of the garden shed and starts to work at once. 

Mama needs lots of persuasion to move him inside for his nap. Maybe he spent too much time in the house during the unfriendly winterdays? 

My sweet nature boy... you are so funny and cute!


Bath

Miss L. loves her bathing bucket. From now on she is able to sit inside without being held and she enjoys it a lot. Too lovely watching her playing with her fingers and feet... except mama is distracting her with snapshots!


 My daughter... you are my sunshine!

2 Kommentare:

  1. That is such a great bath shot! I have never seen a bathing bucket like that. Such a bright eyed, happy baby!
    I bet you're looking forward to the days when play mowing becomes real!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Look at Max go!! How fun! My little one is getting a mower for his birthday on the 31st. I hope he likes his as much as Max does :-)

    Little Lina seems to get more beautiful by the minute! This picture of her is one of my favorites so far. That crooked mouth is too much! We used a bathing bucket too (I think it was the Tummy Tub brand).

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016