Dienstag, 6. März 2012

066/366 - 06. March 2012

Bedtime

The children were watching "Pink Panther" with their daddy this evening. We all were so tired... no more motivation left to play before going to bed.
Normally we are playing together before evening routine but today the whole family is sleepy. So... a few minutes in front of tv!


Miss L. was cuddling with papa. Isn´t she cute my beautiful girl? Dressed in coral the lady!
 

It´s so funny but Max really likes standing very near to the screen. He is standing still like a statue then and just listening to the comic.
So lovely! Oh how I love this sweet pantyhose bottom!

I love you my babies, wish a good night to all of us!

2 Kommentare:

  1. So cute! Love the first picture

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Aw, her expression in the first photo is adorable! Are Max's pants wool? They remind me of Disana wool longies, very cute!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016