Freitag, 2. März 2012

062/366 - 02. March 2012

Facial expressions

Yesterday my cute Lina tried her first food beside breast milk. It was so funny seeing her little nose crinkle. I think she liked it so much that she did it today too... the whole day!


Couldn´t decide which photo to take today so I had to take this one too because my Miss L. is such a beauty! I´m sure there exist hundreds of close up because I´m totally crazy for her face and her smile. I adore you, my babygirl!


Confessed... there is a weakness for my children´s faces. When there is no nice surrounding or a special story to tell about for my post I decide taking a close up. Facial expressions tell so much. 
It´s the way they look at mama and papa, the way they observe something, the way they look at each other, the way they think about something or the way they are concentrated, tired, grumpy, happy....

All these emotions are shown on the face... so a simple face photo is never just a face photo.


Isn´t he perfect? My boy... you have no idea about how much I love you!


Tomorrow we are going to Italy again. I´m very looking forward to a whole day together, having fun, eating, strolling and shopping. Palmanova... we are coming!

2 Kommentare:

  1. My goodness but that second picture is so pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lina's crinkly face is too cute, but the second photo of her is really beautiful. She is a gorgeous little girl and I would love to sink a kiss into those lovely cheeks of hers! Oh how I would love to just head off to Italy for a break, you Europeans are so lucky to have so much cultural diversity so close. I look forward to seeing some photos from Italy. Have the best fun!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016