Freitag, 3. Februar 2012

034/366 - 03. February 2012

Visit

In the afternoon we had familiy visitors. Omi Irmi came over, uncle Mike and auntie Kate too. Max was euphoric and distributed kisses at once without habituation time. I think he appreciates alternations a lot. He played together with uncle and auntie while mama was preparing tea and donuts. I heard lots of joy!
Later on he changed to his favorite play... peekaboo. I could watch him doing this for hours... and his face is never cuter than when he is surprised and laughes out loud! Perfect!


Unhappily Lina was mournful and I felt so sorry for her because I could hardly solace her. Her fear is so pitiful. Hope this will improve soon! You touch my heart so much when you are sad!


Evening care is such a great time. I love it!

My little girl is in one special point exactly like mama. She loves being bathed, massaged and spoiled. Like once mentioned she is sitting in the bath tub with her brother.
Max is soaping and rinsing her. These are really cute and lasting memories! They are so good to each other. Max is so lovingly to her and she appreciates this so much and is always smiling back.


The love between them is adorable... how wonderful the two siblings! 


Hugs and countless kisses from mama!

7 Kommentare:

  1. Your towels are so adorable! The fear of strangers is tough - I hate watching my little one cry when I hand her off to grandparents, I always feel quite guilty.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yes... I felt guilty too. So I´m doing my best to comfort her as good as possible.
    Thank you Erin, I love your comments! You are so nice!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I hope your little girl doesn't make you too sad, it is hard when they aren't happy and we are unable to do anything to help. She is still adorable though. Love peekaboo and the photos of your darling wrapped in a towell is delightful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Those towels are too cute! I love the little face in your first photo!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Another beautiful capture of your kids. You have such a lovely blog!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. He looks very mischievous in that first photo. It is very cute!
    Poor Lina looked so sad! It is a bit heartbreaking when they get scared.
    I love the photographs of them in their towels, they look adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Thank you all so much! Your warm words are too lovely! It´s so heartening to post every day when you ladies like it that much!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016