Samstag, 4. Februar 2012

035/366 - 04. February 2012

Working with papa

It´s fascinating how much Max is interested in home working. He loves the screwdrivers, screws, dowels... special love for the drill press... the level, the nails and the hammer. He is handling so skillfully like some adult is not able to do... I´m sure ;-)

So today he is mounting and hanging up the curtains in his and Lina´s new rooms. My clever boy hands daddy the required stuff and is so proud being told how helpful his support is.
Miss L. is observing and moving like a worm on the puzzle mat. 


Favorite activity

Lina is definitely addicted to breastfeeding. And I love it! Happily we are doing the laid back nursing for very long. Some people cannot really understand why I decided to do this. But I`m convinced to do the very best for my babies this way. So I don´t care what other people say.  


Max is my best evidence that my decision is right. Right from beginning I did all the old-fashioned stuff: practiced breastfeeding for a rather long time, I carried my boy, we did co-sleeping, cuddled and kissed him continuously. Therefore I´m sure a special love exists between us and his perfect character underlies these facts.

He is such a relaxed, balanced and clever child. Outbursts of rage and other explosions are extremly rare and short. Max is attentive, patient and has an incredibly endurance with everything he starts.

So I could not help to do it the same way with my little girl. Due to the fact that there is a little boy with 2 and mama cannot split up, Lina has to be patient. Fortunately she is! So for us is breastfeeding time a special time we share without interruption... almost always :-)

In contrast to Max she does not easily fall asleep while drinking. But today she did and that´s my shot of the day!

Going to have a magnificent weekend with my loved ones.... it started grandly!

1 Kommentar:

  1. What lovely pictures, and good on you for breastfeeding - so important if you can! Hope you have a great weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016