Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2012

047/366 - 16. February 2012

Cuddly cushions

Bought wonderful personalized pillows for my babies yesterday. Discovered them in the web and liked the artistic pieces right away. I got to know to a nice woman there who creates lovely things for mamas and children. Too cute!

Just to say that this was not the only sweet stuff I found ... I´m going to buy some pink leather slippers in the spring!

Lina wants to sit a lot at present... although she is not able to sit down on her own. Miss L. is such a curious little girl... just lying is not her favorite position! So the pillow came just in time to help her to maintain. I think my lovely lady loves it! And I love her... sooooooo very much!


My little boy was so happy about his present. Normally when he goes to bed he switches on his music box at once. A little pig with a light in it. He loves this stuffed animal so much. Sometimes he turns it on and on so he can´t fall asleep very long. But no chance to take it away... then he is demanding for it immediatly.

But today when I took him upstairs to bed for the nap... with his new pillow... he lay down, completely ignoring the pig and snuggling with the tractor on the cushion.
So I knew he really loves his unique present. And he is my unique babyboy... sorry... toddler boy!
I love you so much!

5 Kommentare:

  1. Those are very cute pillows! Where did you get them?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I found a webside called: patscherlfee.blogspot.com
      She is an austrian woman like me and doing all this lovely stuff!
      Hope you can have a look inside...

      Löschen
  2. I just love their expressions! Both of your babies are adorable and have heart-melting smiles.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Nicole! Indeed... and I´m always trying to make fun for them for a laughter ;-)

      Löschen
  3. Oh my goodness how cute is that?? I love the new pillows :-) "HABEN WILL"

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016