Montag, 20. Februar 2012

051/366 - 20. February 2012

Snow... again

Max was builing a castle out of snow with his opi today. They didn´t go for a walk in the morning because it was snowing that much and opi had to shovel. 

My boy didn´t want to take on his gloves so he felt quite cold soon. He was strolling around and was a bit bored also because he couldn´t touch anything with his naked frozen fingers. Opi was busy and sweetie had to wait. Mama tried to cheer him up with some cookies but even this worked only for minutes. 
So he decided that this was enough fresh air for today and wanted to go inside. But then he realized to leave opi and was a bit sad. I told him that opi would not stay outside, he would go to his home, to his dog and that he was fine. Max was plased with this answer and started to play.

You are so adorable my boy, so self confident, so good-hearted, so compassionate! I love you!



My lovely girl fell asleep in the sling once more. Happily Lina is able to find sleep on her own. But sometimes I just don´t want to bring her to her crib... it´s such a great feeling to hold my baby while she is relaxing. She is nestling to me, I feel her breathe on my skin and her warm cheeks... this is so wonderful! 


Princess Lina, you are caress for my heart! I love you endlessly!

1 Kommentar:

  1. I'm so in love with your sling. It's something I wish I had done with my baby - everyone seems to really love slings and I wish I got in on that ;).

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016