Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2012

046/366 - 15. February 2012

En route

We had a nice walk trough the city today... just braved the weather and went out. Before we started we picked up daddy at the office. Max felt so good there, didn´t even want to leave. Perhaps because there are many, many computers, buttons, cablings... and he got chocolate from papa´s workmate.

Due to the fact that mama always wants to take every eventually needed stuff with her we took the pram for the hudge diaper bag and all the other things like tea, cookies, cars, a book, sweets and the good camera.

Miss Lina snuggled into the sling. It´s much warmer and more comfortable in mama´s arms than in the stroller. My babygirl never feels cold here, has cold hands or a cold nose! 
When being carried she falls asleep in minutes. Even if my sweetie is not that happy about being wrapped for the first moment, she calms down at once when mama starts to sing the lullabies. Hope this does not mean "please stop it than I stop to scrabble around!", ha!



My cute boy is walking so tenaciously and discovering so much when we are outside. He is strolling and looking, telling us what he observes and having so much fun and joy realizing that we smile at him.

By the way: so cute he knows already about ten different car brands. Max spots the symbol and assigns it immediatly. How he loves that game!

Sweet darling Max, you are two years and three months today! Hard to believe how much you changed since you turned two. Three months full of language development and becoming independent. Big boy... you make me so proud... every single day!


In the late afternoon we went out for dinner too.  Had a great day... so varied and relaxing!
My babies... you were delightful, not strenuous at any time! I love you!

5 Kommentare:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day. You all look snug and warm out on your walk but it does look cold out. How wonderful that you find such delight in your beautiful children. I love reading your positive and thankful posts. You are inspiring.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Too lovely, dear Kylie! You bring tears to my eyes! You are completely right: they are my life!

      Löschen
  2. So sweet! Baby wearing is truly wonderful, isn't it! Sounds like a busy, though lovely day :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It´s such a wonderful possibility to spend time with my baby and I can care for ma toddler too!

      Löschen
  3. Aww so lovely! The cold looks enticing, all rugged up and warm with the fresh, cold air on your exposed face. I love the cold, these shots have reminded me so.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016