Dienstag, 7. Februar 2012

038/366 - 07. February 2012

My Beautiful Baby

I know that it´s up to every mother that she thinks about her baby to be the most beautiful. So do I. 
Sure I like to dress my little Miss L. in the cutest dresses and tutus and in fact... she has more clothes than days to wear them all... but oh... how I love her to be naked. She has the most silky skin and her smell is addictive!

One very special point about my favorites on her perfect body are her feet. They are so tiny and cute. Lina has discovered them too. Every time she is doing gymnastics on the back she leads or tries to lead them to her mouth. Miss L. is very supple so there is no great difficulty to suck the big toe. 

Of course... mama took incredibly adorable pictures from lovely Miss Lina! I love you sunshine!


My Beautiful Toddler

Max is talking nearly every word at present. Sometimes he mixes up the words in german and english. This is too cute. But my clever boy decides which word is more simple to express in the respective language. So for example it´s much more simple to say "spoon" than "Löffel"... haha!

I´m sure he often doesn´t know that he is talking in english. So for example he always says "bus", "blue" or "apple". I love this!

I try to teach him " I love you". I´m looking forward to hearing that. My heart will melt... I´m sure!


I´m so proud of you my boy!

7 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful pics!
    I do love little feet:)
    He is a handsome boy.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a clever little family - bilingual and the ability to suck on one's big toe! Beautiful photos.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. These are such nice photos! And your little boy is amazing, speaking two languages!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous photos and your children are just gorgeous.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh my goodness, I love those pics, just beautiful!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you darling! Not too difficult to take good pics when the lovely ones are so beautiful :-)

      Löschen

07. November 2016