Freitag, 24. Februar 2012

055/366 - 24. February 2012

Love between brother and sister

It´s wonderful to see how my two babies are already playing together. Max is commenting his work and Lina is observing everything. Playing with daddy´s screwdriver is just the best.


Papa uses it for changing the batteries of the toys and so Max is trying to do the same.


Miss Lina is rolling around the floor trying to reach the toys herself. She is very sustaining and skillful then.


Daddy wasn´t at home this evening and so mama was reading the bedtime story for both darlings . We had lots of fun and it was so much delight cuddling with my loved ones. Max told me he was happy and that he loved us :-)

Then he kissed Lina good night... too cute...


Max and Lina... I just cannot believe how lucky I am to have you in my life! 
I adore you!

4 Kommentare:

  1. I love the look of concentration on Max's face as he "works on" his toy truck. So precious!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The kissing picture! They are so adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. They both look so intent on what they are doing, and the last photo is so precious!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016