Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2012

032/366 - 01. February 2012

Independence day

At present my big boy wants to do everything, really everything on his own. Especially things he is not able to manage at all.
In the morning it starts with brushing his teeth, undressing his pj, going down the stairs, taking breakfast... then while playing, drinking, having snacks, putting the drinking straw into the juice pack... then closing the car seat, getting out of the car... walking, pressing the elevator button... this is a never-ending list.


For Max it´s a challenge and he loves trying everything. For mama it´s funny, exhausting, annoying, time-consuming... and wonderful!
At the end I´m so proud observing him trying, studying, failing and trying again, learning... He is always concentrated and cheerful but sometimes grumpy and annoyed too.

I love you my clever boy! Go on and learn more! 

Relaxed Miss L.

My girl had one of those dozy days. She slept more than two hours over midday and three hours in the afternoon. Although she is a real good sleeper this is a lot for her too. So she had perfectly good mood and was very active while playing.
But my sweetie didn´t want to play on her own today. Maybe she missed mama because of oversleeping?


So I spent lots of time with Max and Lina... we were talking, cuddling, singing, laughing... My cute Lina and my lovely Maxi enjoyed visibly.
It´s a shame there was nobody at home taking a pic of us three!

Smashing day with my kids!

2 Kommentare:

  1. beautiful pics of some gorgeous kids

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love that first collage. Love the different angles especially, he looks so happy.

    Lina is a sweetheart, I love the sweater she is wearing too!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016