Samstag, 18. Februar 2012

049/366 - 18.February 2012

Carnival

My babies were totally cute disguised today... because carnival is in the land! The time we had no children yet we used to spend the night in town, dressed up and making party. Of course this kind of party got a bit leisurely ;-)

So we masked our sweeties and went to town. The complete city is state of Emergency... it´s called "Fasching in Villach". 

Max was dressed up as a cute, cute ladybug and our little milk-Lina had to represent a lovely calf. Fortunately they didn´t refuse! So it was easily possible to take gorgeous photos of them.


Mama wasn´t that much imaginative... just painted up the face a bit. Fortunately I´m no desperate houswife... "tired mama" would have been an idea!? 

Lina snuggled into the sling and had an extensive sleep at first. Then just looked around a bit and devoted herself to mama again. No restlessness at any time! 


Daddy was kind of chef. Very sad he doesn´t like to cook at home!


Max became tired soon. It was really loud there, lots of people - all disguised - lots of impressions. So he felt in best hands on papa´s shoulders. Our ladybug had the view over all there. 
Both children were so endlessly good... I thought it would be much more exhausting to go to carnival with a curious toddler and a peace loving baby. 


We met auntie Tini too. She was such a lovely, lovely fairy and enchanted my boy at once. He just couldn´t take his eyes of her... so couldn´t Lina... staring at her... and... smiling! Have a great party beautiful fairy!


Was such a funny, amusing and wonderful afternoon with my family! I love you all tremendously!

5 Kommentare:

  1. What a wonderful post! It sounds like all of you had a great day and the babies looked adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. How fun! I am glad that your babies enjoyed it, that definitely makes things easier.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. They look so yummy in their costumes! I am so glad they and you had a good time.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I would have loved to be there with you and the sweet little kiddies... unfortunately I had to be in Graz and didn't see anything from all of it, so I have to enjoy the photos - thank you for them!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you my dear, I had a great party!! ...and your babies just perfekt and soooo sweet like my babies today :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016