Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2012

053/366 - 22. February 2012

The wooden car

One of Max´favorite toys is a car he got from his opi when he was about a few months. He lighted on it at the age of roughly one year. From this time on Max loves it so much. 

Assembling and disassembling on and on...
At first he didn´t have any idea how take apart the single pieces. He plagued the screwdriver and turned nearly red on his face because of the struggle. Learning the direction for screwing and unscrewing was hard work. But was so lovely observing him. When he had to screw he took his right hand and for unscrewing his left one. Clever boy!

The next difficulty was in putting the pieces together. This was a challenge for mama as well. It´s such a tricky thing... not easy to understand at the beginning. Even daddy had to look twice.

So... a year later we are capable to do it blindfold. Nevertheless it´s a delight watching my boy playing with this wooden toy every single day! You are gorgeous my clever Max! I love you so!


Headdress

Mama could not withstand to buy Miss L. the cutest hairbands ever :-) She looks so lovely with them on the head. Now we name our own countless caps, bandannas, headbands and hairbands.
Hairclips are waiting for use too!
Hope you are fine with your mama dressing you in the lovliest clothes and skirts, dresses and tutus... all with suitable headdresses. A bit superficial I know but I can not help....


I´m so thankful for my little doll... becoming cuter every single moment! I adore you!

4 Kommentare:

  1. Oh my God, when became little Miss L a little Lady?? Just beautiful..

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you sweetheart... indeed she´s a Miss L. Becoming a bit sad when thinking about the fact of half a year on sunday :-(

      Löschen
  2. My boys have some of those toys and they are so great, he is a clever boy to work it out so young. And your little princess is lovely, I too would have to dress her up with such a beautiful face.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. She is adorable, love her little hat :)

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016