Freitag, 10. Februar 2012

041/366 - 10. February 2012

My happy little sunshines have new rooms

It took quite a long time but now we have finished the beautification in Max´and Lina´s  rooms.

My sweet boy likes the renovation very much. We rebuilt the crib to a toddler bed, bought new curtains, a new hudge carpet, changed the wall decoration and we moved the furniture.


Because of the fact that my good boy is climbing the stairs on his own already we carried some toys from the ground floor up to his room on the first floor too. During the day he suddenly decides to go upstairs and see what´s going on over there. So we go and play on the new homly carpet fo a while. 
Usually he spends his playing time in the living room where his game paradise is. He has two shelves with lots of vehicles, puzzles, books, blocks and so on. Good for us to have a second place now to distribute the stuff. 

I think he feels so mature when he makes the decision where to go and what to do. I love him being so self-assured. I adore you honey!

My Miss L. loves her new surrounding as well. She snuggled into her carpet and announced with blethering that she feels well.
Her room is painted in a lovely rose now, she got new curtains as well and a new carpet. Her crib and changing table is still in our sleeping room because my little girl will move to her own kingdom not until springtime.


At present she is co sleeping with mama. It´s a bit exhausting sometimes but - like it was with Max - I miss it so much when it´s over. So I enjoy the time we spend snuggling together in the big bed.
I love you my girl... you are too lovely!

7 Kommentare:

  1. Yah for new rooms, they look beautiful. How fantastic that Max loves his new place to play and is happy to go there. I love his green horse.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Max loves his green "Rody" as well. Riding through the room is one of his favorites! Happily there is a cosy carpet!

      Löschen
  2. Lovely new rooms! Max and Lina both look so happy! Change of surroundings is good for all of us sometimes. Good job!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! I like the rooms so much! Just took a nap yesterday afternoon on Max´couch :-)

      Löschen
  3. We recently changed our little girl's room from a baby room to a toddler/little girl room - bed and all. Love how tiny the little toddler bed looks in the corner and the adorable design on the wall :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Indeed... the bed looks like one of the seven dwarfs :-)

      Löschen
  4. Beautiful new rooms :-) I like, saw them in real, they look just perfekt kiss kiss

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016