Sonntag, 26. Februar 2012

057/366 - 26. February 2012

Half-year celebration!

Three cheers for the day today! Half a year ago my little girl was a few hours young and the first birthday is only half a year away.

I will never forget the moment I took Lina on my breast - tiny and warm - for the first time. I looked at her and was at once totally in love. She was such a beautiful newborn - although a bit upset from the too quickly birth. She strained with breathing. But from the time she cuddled with mama under the blanket and felt totally warm she relaxed completely. 
During this special time I had to organize my thoughts about the fact that there are two babies now in our lifes. Max was no longer the single focus... a little babygirl is going along with us now. 

My sweet girl, you changed so much from the moment you were born. Noticeable and recognisable changes. From complete dependency to gradually independence. Sure... independence is still far but in comparison with a newborn you are a little lady yet. 
You are growing up so quickly and bring sunshine to our life every single day. Your loving, cheeky and funny nature is such a joy! Bubbling and starting to move around is your favorite activity at present.

Max and you are such loving siblings... my heart is more full of love when I see you both than I ever thought it could be!


Happy Half Birthday my little girl!

In the morning we all went for a walk. Weather is starting to become more springlike. What a pleasure! Max loves to jump on and on... until mama, papa and omi are really tired!
But hearing his laughter is the most wonderful gift. My boy... you are such a cutie!


In the afternoon omi Sonja, omi Irmi and great-grandmother came over to visit us. Was such a nice afternoon... Max had great fun being entertained. He is not reticent at all when familiy members or friends of us come to our place... implied that he has to know the persons. Otherwise he is a bit cautious at the beginning. 


Miss L. was much more relaxed today than before when we had visitors. She didn´t cry at all! Maybe because she is a big baby now :-)

Great day with the lovliest children!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Very moving words you have for your little girl, they made me smile. As did the pictures, especially that top one. your baby girl has a winning smile, just gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016