Samstag, 25. Februar 2012

056/366 - 25. February 2012

The four of us

It´s incredible how much life is changing when you have children.

The time we were only two was really beautiful.
  • we were sleeping long... I mean really long... 
  • we often went out having lunch or to have a cup of coffee 
  • we often visited friends - who naturally had no kids either
  • we went on holiday several times a year
  • we went to the cinema regularly
  • I was thinking about my outfits veeery long to look as smart as possible
  • I had appointments at the hairdresser´s every five to six weeks
  • I went to the shopping center a few times a week to buy things I necessarily needed
  • it took me weeks to buy all christmas presents
  • we watched tv nearly every evening
  • sometimes we spent a whole winter weekend on the couch

This all was great fun... but... somehow... I didn´t feel complete.
  • now we don´t sleep long... I mean not at all
  • we go out for lunch not very often because it´s not relaxing and we never go out for a coffee
  • we often visit friends - who naturally have children too -  so we are talking about... children
  • we go on holidays with other friends who have children, to make it a wonderful holiday for the children
  • we never go to cinema
  • I think about my outfits veeery long to be best dressed for breastfeeding and to hide my lovely curves ;-)
  • I have appointments at the hairdresser´s every five to six months
  • I go to the shopping center a few times a month to buy stuff for the children
  • it took me a few orders in the internet to get all christmas presents
  • we watch tv nearly every evening but mostly I cannot follow the content because I do hardly keep my eyes open or I´m writing my posts
  • we never ever spend a whole weekend on the couch
I could go on and on with these examples ... 

Nevertheless to have our babies was the very best decision ever and every thought which is not including our darlings is not worth to think. 

You both made our lives complete and liveable and our future brighter! We are totally in love with you, Max and Lina!

5 Kommentare:

  1. Our lives are very different now too, but I think it's so much better this way!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is one of my favorite post and I also love this pic, beautiful!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you sweetheart! Hope my babes will appreciate my sacrifice one day!

      Löschen
  3. Lovely family photo and great post. Very true! I'm always amazed by how much I can accomplish these days because decisions must be made much faster and constantly!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016