Dienstag, 21. Februar 2012

052/366 - 21. February 2012

Extended training

We continued toilet training today. So we started in the morning with sitting on the potty and putting on the new and totally cute undies - and no diaper this day! I was really proud Max was successful with his number one now and then.  So I thought there wouldn´t be a difficulty with further sessions. But it was. He wasn´t very happy being interrupted on and on while playing.
In the end he told me not to go again!
We had pee on the potty and in the undies . No matter... will try tomorrow again!

By the way: it is so cute when he is strolling through the house without a diaper. But I´m going to miss his nappy butt as well. Then all what´s babyish will be gone! Fortunately we will still need time...
I love you baby and I´m so sorry for straining you with all this growing up stuff!


Sweet Miss L. was cultivated by omi this evening. Omi was not here the last few days and we missed her. When she arrived this afternoon she spent quiet a lot of time with Max and Lina.  Both babies were very happy about that!



My princess you are such a lovely girl, I love you!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Very cute pictures! Good luck with potty training. I will be sad too when the time comes for my little one to move out of his diapers.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ach, yes, those last little bits of babyhood disappear and it's almost heart breaking. I must admit to being really quite sad when my youngest was finally potty trained. But they are delightful as they get older, too :) Lina looks pretty happy to still be a baby!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016