Dienstag, 14. Februar 2012

045/366 - 14. February 2012

Happy Valentine´s Day!


Daddy brought beautiful flowers and some sweets today... he never forgets any special day and always buys presents for mama then. And the best presents ever is our children´s smiles!
Miss Lina was really tired when mama took this pic but nevertheless she is never too tired to laugh!

In the evening papa and Max played Wii together. Our boy is fascinated by technical devices in any case. So he had lots of fun doing this with daddy. Wonderful when they do such "papa-son things"!

I love you all so much! I had a great day!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Love Lina's valentine outfit! And that smile is to die for!

    My little one enjoys the Wii too. I agree, so fantastic seeing the boys play together. Makes for adorable pictures!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. My teenage girls love Wii dance:)
    Looks like a fun time.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016