Montag, 13. Februar 2012

044/366 - 13. February 2012

Lilli

Omi and opi have a little Yorkie called Lilli. Max and Lilli are a special team. On the one side my boy likes her very much, calls her name on and on, tries to cuddle her and likes to give her his food. On the other side he is a bit afraid or frightened because Lilli is really barking a lot. 

The problem is that she was first in our family and spoilt a lot. When we brought our newborn Max home it was not her easiest day. His sounds made her restless and his screaming anxious. But she has never done anything to him, except barking. We really take care a lot!

When she is the arms of omi or opi the bark is extremly. Then I cannot differ wether she wants to protect them or is just nervous because of the noises Max makes. Nevertheless my love even starts to cry sometimes she is too loud. 
Actually we thought he is used to the fuss but he is now reacting more then he did former. Maybe he wants to be sheltered and comforted. He is such aclever boy!


My little girl has already noticed her too. It´s so cute when she tries to pursue Lilli with her look. Then she is bending her body like a worm just to follow the dog. 
Until now she is not scared of the tumult. Unfortunately Lina tries to touch her. The problem is that Miss L. does not let loose when the fingers once clawed into something. So I hope Lilli will always be careful of Lina.


How I love my babies... it´s such a bliss to have them!

2 Kommentare:

  1. We are working so hard with the baby and the cats, as I imagine you are with the dog. It's so difficult to teach them to be gentle when they get so excited to be around the animals!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love watching pets and babies interact...so cute!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016