Sonntag, 5. Februar 2012

036/366 - 05. February 2012

Sports on tv

Max and daddy were watching wintersports on tv this morning. My boy is so much interested and enthusiastic that he even keeps his fingers crossed for our national heros. I´m not very happy seeing him in front of the tv but when this results in such a cute picture...? 
Honey, your fingers are too much ;-) I love you!


Miss L. was playing and talking to mama in the meantime. My beautiful girl, I adore you!


Snow at last

In the afternoon - after sleeping and eating - we decided to go sleigh riding. Waiting for snow for weeks now it finally started being winterly on friday. The temperatures are darn cold and we enjoyed a bit of snowfall. 

Max wasn´t really pleased because of the cold and he still hates gloves! So his sweet little fingers were frozen in minutes and he could´t hold the rope for the sledge. Due to this we didn´t go far from our house... we stayed in our driveway. Just for half an hour then returned to the warm living room!


Lina didn´t mind the frosty winterday, she fell asleep at once.


So the day outside ended quickly... inside!
We had a great weekend together... unfortunately it´s over too fast!

5 Kommentare:

  1. Sweetie, it´s every day a pleasure for me to read your blog, i like :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Too lovely, thanks dear! Hope to see you soon, I miss you!

      Löschen
  2. Ah! Snow! We haven't had any this year, I'm jealous. Lovely family, as always :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Erin for you kind words... as always :-)
      I´m always jealous when I see the pics fom the australian ladies... Oh how much I´m waiting for warm days!

      Löschen
  3. Love your photos. He is intrigued with the winter sport and how cute that he crosses his fingers. Your little girl is adorable. I love and miss snow but it does look so very cold.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016